AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Shippe ton prochain.

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Dim 11 Fév - 11:58

Avec ta femme rousse. frou

- ♦ -

Ridicule they won't allow Quench abuse and let love flower Rip the cage out of your chest Let the chaos rule the rest
Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Dim 11 Fév - 12:32

avec maja. huhu kr

- ♦ -

― pétales d'émeraude, chant d'augurey. ―

August Häring
Gouvernement | Einsicht

Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 11:32

avec konrad. What a Face

- ♦ -

VICIOUS
Something about him was decidedly wrong. He was like one of those pictures full of small errors, the kind you could only pick out by searching the image from every angle, and even then, a few always slipped by. On the surface, he seemed perfectly normal, but now and then you would catch a crack, a sideways glance, a moment when his face and his words, his look and his meaning, would not line up. It was like watching two people, one hiding in the other’s skin. And their skin was always too dry, on the verge of cracking and showing the color of the thing beneath.
Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 11:33

Avec ta fougère. russe

- ♦ -

Ridicule they won't allow Quench abuse and let love flower Rip the cage out of your chest Let the chaos rule the rest

August Häring
Gouvernement | Einsicht

Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 11:37

connasse. stp

tu mérites personne j'te shippe pas.

- ♦ -

VICIOUS
Something about him was decidedly wrong. He was like one of those pictures full of small errors, the kind you could only pick out by searching the image from every angle, and even then, a few always slipped by. On the surface, he seemed perfectly normal, but now and then you would catch a crack, a sideways glance, a moment when his face and his words, his look and his meaning, would not line up. It was like watching two people, one hiding in the other’s skin. And their skin was always too dry, on the verge of cracking and showing the color of the thing beneath.
Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 11:39

I deserve myself. Je me shippe avec moi-même.

Et toi je te shippe avec la boue sous tes pieds.

- ♦ -

Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 12:50

Avec le Majordome qui t'empoisonne. What a Face

- ♦ -

She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne and she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah You say I took the name in vain I don't even know the name But if I did, well really, what's it to you? There's a blaze of light in every word It doesn't matter which you heard The holy or the broken Hallelujah

Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 12:53

Avec tes rides. grumph

- ♦ -

Konrad Reinhardt
Gouvernement | Autres

Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 14:21

Avec ma mère mwe

- ♦ -

Il y a des gens sans orgueil qui se résignent à végéter sous notre domination. Ils préfèrent vivre avilis sous notre botte que mourir glorieusement pour la Liberté...
Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   Sam 17 Fév - 14:36

Ah non ça c'était moi, avec ta mère What a Face
Avec TA FEMME tu sais celle que tu trompes avec mon ex.

- ♦ -

She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne and she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah You say I took the name in vain I don't even know the name But if I did, well really, what's it to you? There's a blaze of light in every word It doesn't matter which you heard The holy or the broken Hallelujah

Contenu sponsorisé

Revelio

MessageSujet: Re: Shippe ton prochain.   

Shippe ton prochain.

Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3